Other ways you can help
We are a Registered Charity/Not-for-Profit Organisation and run solely by Volunteers therefore relying heavily on our community for financial support. We will always need these items below and will appreciate any supplies you send us.
- Sewing materials and equipment used in sewing such as thread, ribbons, pins and sewing needles.
- Sponsoring our Angel Gown garments & Tutus
- Monetary donations
- Volunteering as a Seamstress to sew our beautiful Angel Gown garments
- Represent your local area by organising approved fundraising and small events and get-togethers with your local community.
- Postage bags 3kg & 5kg express or standard.
- Donate financial towards our beautiful packaging of our Angel Gown garments.
- Continue to help raise the awareness of Angel Gowns Australia and help support organisations who help with pregnancy and infant loss around Australia.
If you are able to help with any of the above or have any recommendations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all financial Donations
We want to thank you and let you know your generosity is appreciated by us all, and will go towards our quality of care in presenting our programs to the many families who will need us through the loss of their baby, or who have a child in special care.