DRESS COLLECTION IS OPEN FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!
Angel Gowns Australia are excited to announce that dress collection will be open for the month of October in honour of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.
Wedding dress donations are to be posted to a central address for processing, storage and distribution to our volunteers. Please note that we are only able to accept White, Ivory, Cream and Champagne coloured wedding dresses. Whilst we do understand that postage is an extra expense, if the directions on how to prepare your dress are followed postage is usually under $20 for a 5kg bag. Please check the weight of your dress and postage carriers like Aus Post, TOLL and Sendle that you may like to compare prices with.
Please click on this linkto download the Dress Donation form to post with your dress. https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/b27a151a-5f6f-4e27-b553-7a4b00ce077d
We are a Registered Charity/Not-for-Profit Organisation and run solely by Volunteers therefore relying heavily on our community for financial support. We will always need these items below and will appreciate any supplies you send us.
- Sewing materials and equipment used in sewing such as thread, ribbons, pins and sewing needles.
- Sponsoring our Angel Gown garments & Tutus
- Monetary donations
- Volunteering as a Seamstress to sew our beautiful Angel Gown garments
- Represent your local area by organising approved fundraising and small events and get-togethers with your local community.
- Postage bags 3kg & 5kg express or standard.
- Donate financial towards our beautiful packaging of our Angel Gown garments.
- Continue to help raise the awareness of Angel Gowns Australia and help support organisations who help with pregnancy and infant loss around Australia.
If you are able to help with any of the above or have any recommendations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all financial Donations
We want to thank you and let you know your generosity is appreciated by us all, and will go towards our quality of care in presenting our programs to the many families who will need us through the loss of their baby, or who have a child in special care.